The Non-Legalese Summary
I don’t share your personal information unless compelled by law. For example, I don’t sell your email address or tell people your business with me. If we’re discussing a problem I’ll let you know when I’m passing your email along to someone else who can help you better.
Also, I am not an expert at anything, so anything I write on this site is written from the perspective of a non-expert. I cannot be held liable for anything that results from you following a how-to guide or other thing I have written and getting poor results. Please don’t try to sue me if something I have done here doesn’t work out quite as well for you.
By accessing the website at https://bryanchain.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on bryanchain.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on bryanchain.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by bryanchain.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on bryanchain.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. bryanchain.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, bryanchain.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall bryanchain.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on bryanchain.com’s website, even if bryanchain.com or a bryanchain.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on bryanchain.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. bryanchain.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. bryanchain.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However bryanchain.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
bryanchain.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by bryanchain.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
bryanchain.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important. This policy outlines the types of personal information received and collected while using bryanchain.com, as well as some steps taken to safeguard that information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us. bryanchain.com strives toward the highest standards of decency, fairness, and integrity in all operations. On this website we protect customers’, consumers’, and online visitors’ privacy to our best ability.
1. Personal Information
Bryanchain.com collects visitors’ personally identifiable information including name, postal address, email address, company name, and telephone number on a voluntary basis. We collect this information if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, join an email list, or request a service. Collected information is internally reviewed and used to improve the website’s content, notify visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed it is filed and stored or deleted.
We will inform you of substantial changes to this policy by placing a notice on our site. Any visitor’s personal information is for internal purposes only and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
2. Log Files
Like many other Web sites, bryanchain.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
3. Amazon Associates Program
Bryanchain.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
4. DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to bryanchain.com and other sites on the Internet.
Bryanchain.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
5. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
6. Non-Personal Information
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely
for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
7. Release of Information
If bryanchain.com is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
8. How You Can Correct or Remove Information
9. Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms